Zucchini Lasagna with Parmesan Pepper Croutons
Skill Level: Beginner
Cuisine: Italian American | Vegetarian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Replace traditional lasagna noodles with thin sliced zucchini and vegetables to create a delicious, lower carb lasagna that's loaded with vegetables.
Yields: 4 servings
- 2-3 small zucchini sliced
- 1-2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 portabella mushrooms sliced (or other mushrooms)
- ½ diced green pepper
- 1 box Olivia’s Parmesan Pepper croutons, lightly crushed
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare vegetables.
- In a greased baking casserole, sprinkle a few crouton crumbs.
- Layer slices of zucchini, salt and pepper, crouton crumbs, tomatoes, salt and pepper, Parmesan, repeat if you have additional vegetables, add mozzarella.
- Then layer mushrooms, salt and pepper, crouton crumbs, green pepper, mozzarella, Parmesan, croutons crumbs.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
- Bake 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Check out these customer favorite recipes