Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
Skill Level: Easy
Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken and Parmesan Pepper Croutons
- Box of baby kale leaves, or bunch of fresh kale
- Grilled chicken
- Good quality Parmesan cheese
- Olivia’s Parmesan Pepper Croutons.
- Caeser Dressing (recipe below)
- Start with fresh kale or baby kale leaves.
- If you use mature kale leaves, remove coarse stems and chop.
- Place chopped kale in a plastic bag and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Close the bag, massage and shake it for a few minutes, then let the kale rest while you make the dressing.
- When ready to assemble, add pieces of grilled chicken, shavings of good quality Parmesan cheese, and Olivia’s Parmesan Pepper Croutons.
- Add dressing and toss generously.
- Top with additional shavings of Parmesan and serve.
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 ground anchovy fillets,
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, or 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Check out these customer favorite recipes